Compact. Smooth. Precision! A new generation of specialized reels for slow jigging.
It has been tuned to deliver a more compact appearance, lighter weight and smoother gearing and drag ,also a lighter feel when cranking the handle .
Armed with a hyper-sensitive drag system which allows it to be filled with very thin PE braid -as fine as PE0.6 . The additional ‘M’ position to the drag lever, between the ‘free’ and ‘strike’ settings, that brings significant advantages when using ultra-thin braided line, providing more precise control and minimizing line breakages.
The reel foot is now fixed with four screws instead of two for a more secure attachment; and the drag lever has been redesigned to produce a clicking sound.
The speed is also outstanding and it has the power to enable jigging in deep water.
Rage 20H/HL are designed with Shallow Spool ; Non Clicking Alarm ; Single Drag System .
- Machine one-piece aluminum frame
- Cold forged aluminum spool
- Compact and lightweight
- Precision machined stainless steel gears
- Hyper-Sensitive Lever Drag Adjustment ,with new Gradual Drag Cam
- Smooth Drag Performance even when wet
- Lighter & Smoother cranking feel
- High-Speed Retrieve
- Extended handle with aluminum ball knob
- Heavy duty dual anodizing finish
|20H||6.2:1||20/300, 30/200||38 in.||13.2 oz.||12.1 lbs|
|25H||6.2:1||20/400, 30/300||38 in||13.9 oz.||13.2lbs|