Daiwa Saltiga LD35JH
This is It !!! The latest and greatest reel out there for Slow Pitch Jigging
Saltwater trophy hunters looking for a dependable lever drag reel will snap up the Daiwa® Saltiga® LD Conventional Reel. Simply put, this redesigned reel is one of the smoothest, most powerful and versatile lever drags available today. Its 1-piece machined aluminum frame and sideplate assembly keeps the internals properly aligned and functioning with smooth precision – important when sails, tuna, and other big game are doing their best to tear it all up. The spool too, is crafted of light, tough machined aluminum, preventing energy loss at critical moments. The strength factor runs to the very heart of the Saltiga LD, where Digigear technology encompasses super-hard, oversized stainless steel gears that mesh perfectly; the drive system features a premium 7-bearing system consisting of 6 stainless steel Corrosion Resistant Ball Bearings + 1 instant anti-reverse bearing. Automatic Tournament Drag for smooth, nearly effortless performance at all settings.
Your Saltiga purchase includes a 5-year Limited Warranty against manufacturing defects and a FREE 5 Year Clean and Service from Daiwa!
- Inches Per Crank: 47"
- Gear Ratio: 6.3:1
- Weight: 21.7 Oz
- Max Drag: 40lbs
- J Braid Capacity: 500yds/30lb, 600yds/20lb
- Ball Bearings: 6 CRBB; 1RB
- Handle Type: Aluminum Jigging Handle (T-Bar)
- Smooth, powerful, dependable lever drag reels
- 1-piece machined aluminum frame and sideplate
- Machined aluminum spool
- Digigear oversized stainless steel gears
- 7-bearing system with instant anti-reverse
- Smooth, strong Automatic Tournament Drag
- Soft Touch handle knob or Power T-handle
- Manufacturer's 5-year warranty