Johnny Jigs Pro Jigger Plus Rod
(Power 1 & Power 0 only)
Daiwa Lexa TW 400XH-P
(Spooled with 30lb Suffix 832 braid)
Rod: Pro Jigger Plus Jigging Rod
Meet the new Quad Core JohnnyJigs Pro Jigger + Slow Pitch Jigging Rod
THE BEST 2022 SLOW PITCH JIGGING ROD ON THE MARKET!
- Japanese Toray Carbon Graphite Blank
- Quad Core Technology
- High Modulus Carbon Tape wrap hand laid
- Polyurethane Scratch resistant coating
- Alps Platinum Aluminum Reel Seat with Platinum color
- Alps Guides Spiral Wrapped
- Patented Assist Hook Keeper
- Tapered EVA forearm grip/Under Arm cushion
Power 0 rated Max 100g
Power 1 rated Max 200g
Reel: Daiwa Lexa 400XH-P Level Wind Saltwater Baitcaster
The Daiwa Lexa series is extremely effective for slow pitch jigging offering more than enough drag, excellent inches per crank, lightweight, compact, and most importantly the level winding feature. Valuable for those just starting out and gaining experience with conventional style reels or just to make your life easier while jigging.
The reels feature a stainless-steel Pinion Gear with a high grade brass gear, aluminum frame and side plate, and a swept Power handle with a custom EVA handle knob for maximum power and torque.
LX-TW400XH-P Specifications: Released at iCast July 2021
- Inches Per Crank: 43"
- Gear Ratio: 8.1:1
- Weight: 12.2 Oz.
- Ball Bearings: 8 CRBB; 1RB
- Max Drag: 24.2lbs
- J Braid Capacity: 375yds/30lb
- Ultimate Tournament Carbon Drag (MAX 25lb.)
- Mag Force magnetic cast control system for backlash control
- Custom Winn Handle Grips
- Swept Handle with weight-reducing cutouts
- Aluminum frame and side plate (gear side)
- Infinite Anti-Reverse (Dual Stopper)